What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
To our team in Bremen we are looking for candidates for the position:
eCommerce Development Manager- Amazon (m/f)
You’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Establish and foster a successful commercial customer relationship with AMAZON Germany that will contribute to Mondelez ambition of generating $1bilion revenue globally via eCommerce.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the Amazon key account for Germany with full customer responsibility
- Develop a mid- and long-term oriented customer development strategy for Amazon Germany
- Establish strong business relationships with Amazon key stakeholders in the commercial, media and supply chain departments of the customer
- Run and close Joint Business Plan and Annual Negotiations with customer
- Create and align impact-full, sales-driving annual activation and promotion plans for/with customer
- Be responsible for category leadership at Amazon in Mondelez categories via deployment of e-category management principles, eCom content development, search optimization etc.
- Evaluate sales and media levers to drive profitable, incremental sales and boost visibility of Mondelez brands in their categories
- Break down customer development strategy and activation plans to Amazon channels (Core, Pantry, Fresh, Prime Now)
- Close cooperation with internal stakeholders (marketing, supply chain, customer finance) on local and EU level to ensure both effective and efficient operations and optimal development of account in ""joint forces"" approach
- Follow up and report KPI performance (sales, media effectiveness + efficiency, content accuracy, listing status etc.)
- Strong experience on a similar position
- Digital performance media experience
- Fluent English and German skills
- Experience in the eCommerce mandatory, in Marketing or Sales a plus
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive for results
- Customer focus
W We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.