Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: E-Commerce Manager Argentina.
The Market e-commerce Manager role will support the delivery of Mondelēz International’s sales growth ambition across e-commerce channels. Acting as a hybrid Sales and Marketing e-commerce professional, the primary purpose of this position is to work together with local market teams to introduce and develop a solid relationship with existing Pure Play and Brick & Mortar e-retailers.
The role will be responsible for supporting the creation of collaborative and growth-oriented JBPs, identifying and applying the most adequate actions based on the e-retailer maturity and level of relationship. The growth actions will consist in Perfect Online Store execution and the development and execution of marketing solutions to drive higher shopper conversion. Most of the manager focus is to help ensure our online activations attract more traffic, increase shopper conversion, impulse buy and bring our products out of its virtual aisle. This job will not be done in isolation, but with the support of media, brand and category teams, as well as sales, trade and customer development teams. Overall e-commerce marketing goals will be aligned with overall business goals and marketing/communication strategies of each category and market.
• Improve JBP value added from the use of optimal e-commerce approach including but not limited to developing an extensive calendar of complementary activations in the form of promotions and digital marketing activities, developing and executing the perfect online store and price strategy suggestions.
• Develop a powerful activation calendar and key themes for each JBP leveraging regional category plans and platforms for growth. Bring detected opportunity to feed the innovation pipeline.
• Bring Mondelēz marketing to the JBP as value added to the commercial relationship. The focus is in developing customer solutions that will ultimately help develop our customers’ business. Working with e-retailers by increasing visitors and new consumers, improving conversion rates, get on the shopping list of consumers, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
• Drive the execution of e-commerce to achieve sales growth and profit objectives, including regular e-store audits and promotional and marketing effectiveness.
• Analyze data, reports and metrics to identify new opportunities of improving the performance of Mondelēz at e-retailer stores. Identify trends and recommend activities to generate sales growth and maximize conversion rates.
• Prepare monthly reports to give an overview of the business, including sales and margin against budget, key changes in strategy and an assessment of the competitive landscape
• Lead all aspects of online marketing related to e-commerce through strong collaboration with brands marketing teams, leveraging the current brand media investment to drive sales and including the areas of SEO, SEM and paid search, display ads, email marketing, social media marketing and syndication of content into paid channels, etc.
• Assess shopper and retailer information and convert data into insights. Based on this, develop powerful activation briefs for the agency partners that will drive higher conversion for key brand growth platforms and deliver value to the customer.
• Dig performance measures and recommended optimal product assortment / activations.
• Develop the execution of “basics” for optimal product view ability and engagement (digital assets / videos / reviews) leveraging global actions / best practices.
• Manage cross functional relationships with local sales markets teams and coordinate efforts with marketing, finance, procurement, supply chain and other internal teams to achieve key customer goals.
• Develop and leverage best practices for the on-boarding of new e-retailers and product launch planning and execution.
• Partner with technology partners to create business cases and storytelling to aid organizational adoption of e-commerce.
• Form partner relationships with other manufacturers for joint business opportunities.
• Brief and unleash agency partners, accountable for all e-commerce related digital actions and e-retailer specific program execution.Qualifications
• University degree is required.
• Minimum of 8 years overall work experience with a proven track record of outstanding performance – CPG/FMCG experience is a plus.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in e-commerce and leading the development and execution of marketing / content strategy and execution for promoting goods.
• Experience with retail e-commerce companies such as B2W, CNova, Walmart.com, Amazon.com, etc. is a plus.
• Experience working with cross-functional groups (e.g., IT, Sales, Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing).
• A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations – matrix organization in a global environment.
• Thought leadership and passion for technology, digital and social worlds and exponential organizations.
• Strong leadership and people skills: up, down and across.
• Strong ability in branding / insights / design thinking / innovation.
• Strong self-awareness, doing and reflection abilities.
• Knowledge of Internet marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
• Ability to effectively influence a senior leadership team.
• Self-starter and entrepreneurial approach to work with an eagerness to exceed objectives, but still able to work in a team/collaborative environment.
• Autonomy, detail and output oriented, deadline focused and manages complexity.
• Strong analytical and project-management skills.
• Quick learning new technology and complex processes.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!