With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Senior Finance Manager located in East Hanover, New Jersey. Must have a collaborative management style with the ability to build partnerships with client groups and key stakeholders in order to effectively influence and drive business performance. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to link business decisions to financial impacts.
This position will lead the planning, management and analysis for decision support of a +$550MM N.A. Gum business. The role will require effective partnering with Senior Finance, Marketing leaders and other cross functional team members. Responsibilities will include support of new product launches, trade, A&C, and Annual Contract and Strategic Planning. The candidate should be capable of managing remote resources. This position reports to the NA Confection Finance Director.
• Full P&L ownership
• Understand monthly/quarterly actuals and key drivers of past performance, as well as impact of results on the future outlook (QTG/YTG)
• Manage forecast process including monthly/quarterly updates and annual/strategic plans
• Perform insightful analysis around Earnings Variance Analysis (pricing, mix, pricing net of cost and cost rate)
• Establish and maintain KPIs/ scorecard for business and present to cross functional partners
• Collaborate with broader Category finance to ensure consistency in financial reporting
• Evaluate key financial projects that drive the businesses including but not limited to, New Product Development, SKU rationalization agenda, partnering in driving WASTE agenda, and strategic pricing and pack size architecture
• Participate and influence business decisions throughout Integrated Business Process (IBP process) including but not limited to, analyzing mix impacts, Consumption analysis and analyzing Inventory positions
• Influence the agenda and provide day-to-day guidance of remote shared service resources
• Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities
• High level of motivation and energy with desire to ‘roll up sleeves’ moving from the high level to the detail as necessary
• Experience with Earnings Variance Analysis (EVAs) and financial reporting
• Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner
• Strong technical skills/agility with a variety of systems
• Demonstrated strong financial, operational and business acumen; strong achievement and results orientation