Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse, employing over 100,000 people around the world. In ANZ, you’ll recognise our famous brands - Cadbury, Pascall, Oreo, The Natural Confectionery Company and Philadelphia to name just a few. We’re constantly changing and innovating - we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
This is a Fixed Term contract for 6 months.
Reporting to the HRS Manager Japan and Migration Lead AMEA, the HR Migration Coordinator will be responsible to support project leadership team by managing delivery of project activities for sending and receiving countries to successfully migrate HR processes to global and regional ways of working.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Partnership and collaboration with:
- Project team, country leads, SME's and MBS to manage delivery of project milestones per project plan and timelines; document and provide solutions to stranded work.
- HR colleagues in multiple countries to ensure process maps and SOPs accurately meet local statutory requirements yet are aligned to regional and global ways of working.
- Technology team and SME's to provide all documentation required for system implementation.
- Change and communications team to plan, coordinate and deliver successful change management plan.
- Manage, collate and analyse data and documentation provided by SME's.
- Identification and escalation of any risks and concerns to the project leadership team.
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful in this role, you should have a good foundation in HR operations and processes, some HR projects exposure would be ideal. You must have strong coordination skills and a change agile mindset. You should have effective influencing, problem solving, time management skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
If you’re driven, enthusiastic and love working as part of an international team, you’ll fit right in. We’re passionate about our brands, our customers and we care about your development as much as you do – who knows where a career at Mondelēz could take you?
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role.
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we've got this one covered. Thanks!
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment. Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.