With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
The role of IP Coordinator, Global Intellectual Property will be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative and technical support to the Global Intellectual Property team. This will include support to the IP Operations Team on adhoc projects on the management of the global patent and trademark portfolio and its systems and processes, as well as meeting/calendar management, processing mail, and department coordination of expenses.
IP Operations Support
• Provide substantial support to the IP Ops team as required, with responsibility for discrete projects, in particular updating records and uploading documents into Anaqua and WebTMS
• Assist with name change projects
• Assist in data clean-up and data verification projects
• Assist with running monthly/quarterly IP reports
• Assist in docketing/updating IP databases, including Anaqua and WebTMS
• Create billing matter numbers and update FTO database
• Assist with patent annuity related matters, including providing instructions to annuity agent
• Obtain signatures on legal/formal documents and obtain legalizations where necessary
• Provide general support to attorneys/paralegals on ad-hoc projects as necessary
• Open, sort and process incoming and outgoing mail
• Manage on-site file rooms and coordinate transport of documents to and from off-site storage
• Coordinate meetings/travel, book conference rooms, and manage calendars
• Manage team expenses and process expense reports
• Order office supplies
Internal and External Contacts
• Patent and Trademark Agent/ Law Firm Network in the relevant MDLZ Regions
• MDLZ corporate functions (e.g. Corp Secretariat and Tax)
• BU Legal Teams in the relevant region
• MDLZ Global IP Team