What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Change Plan development:
- Support the development of change plans for the next stage of plant transformation
- Act as project manager and own plan development and ensure appropriate stakeholder sign off
- Work across stakeholders to ensure all change activities are integrated and plans are co-ordinated and aligned
- Project manage change - chairing governance as required
- Ensure full and appropriate consultation and negotiation with union representatives
- Develop and leverage a team of ‘early adopters’ from across the plan and harness them in support of development, delivery and sustainability of the change
- Act as HR lead for people workstream. Ensure all HR aspects of the change programme are delivered appropriately and to time. Work closely with site HR manager and team
- Operate as change management thought leader for Plant Leadership team, encouraging a focus on sustainable delivery.
- Ensure 100% engagement is at the heart of the change agenda.
- Bring external perspectives and input ensuring change approach is innovative, engaging and delivers sustainable results.
- Act as HR expert for all change activies ensuring approach is always in line with HR best practices.
- Support plant leadership team in developing governance approach to change development and delivery
- Work with track leaders to determine clear success measures for each track
- Determine change sustainability measures and ensure all ways of working changes are embedded into business as usual.
Manager and Director:
- Know the legal and compliance responsibilities of the position; lead ethically and model compliant behavior; maintain an environment where employees are encouraged to speak up without fear of retaliation; ensure employees in area of responsibility understand the compliance responsibilities of their jobs and actively participate in the compliance program.
Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
- Educated to degree level equivalent.
- Skills/Leadership Competencies:
- Interpersonal savvy: strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- People management & coaching skills.
- Ability to develop clear plans and demonstrate progress against them.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communicator, able to spot and frame issues to enable effective cross-functional decision making.
- Adaptability to manage changing agenda, and pursue development projects alongside the pressure of the period cycle and availability calls.
- Energy, drive and a strong need to finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Organisational Agility
- You spend your time and the time of others on what's important, quickly zeros in on the critical few and put the trivial many aside, you can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, you eliminate roadblocks & create focus.
- Broad generalist HR skills across a range of populations and range of seniority
- Strong experience of working with Trade Unions to deliver change.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people.
- Is credible: respected, admired and listened to.
- Is active: offers a point of view, takes a position, challenges assumptions.
- English - required.
- Other European languages - preferred.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.