Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Sales Advisor Traditional Trade Nicaragua
Direct, monitor the activities of sales execution, with the aim of ensuring the sales volume set.
- Monitor and manage the correct execution of 5Ps at points of purchase, leading the process of monitoring the market continuously , identifying opportunities and areas for improvement in the RTM with the distributors sales force and implementing market programs for the proper execution of the pillars of MDLZ execution (PS and 5Ps ) . The position is directly related to the sellout of our brands in Traditional trade in Nicaragua.
- To supervise and monitor, spending 80% of the time in the field, giving coaching to the Distributor's vendors, evaluating their sales management, in order to ensure the right people and maximize the potential of the sales force.
- Implementation and monitoring of promotional dynamics and launches, ensuring the presentation, team motivation, and evaluating implementation of improvements, in order to ensure excellent performance in the field.
- Ensure processes in MD regarding: Sell in, Sell Out and optimal inventories to meet sales quotes allocated by territory and channel.
- Responsible for overseeing implementation programs and implementation of POP material for the proper execution of the 5Ps at all points of purchase in accordance with the guidelines established & negotiated between MDLZ and the distributor.
- Continuous search for opportunities of training on display at each store, implementation of programs and exhibitors, correct implementation of promotions and prices, etc. Is responsible to coach Distributors Sales Supervisors establishing and monitoring KPI’s, 1-1 meetings, group meetings, trade visits.
- Ensure the planning and route balance of distributor sales force.
- Monitoring Sales Operations KPIs: Advances SO / Coverage / Sales Dashboards / PS Surveys, giving constant visibility of the main KPIs of sales and execution to the distributor.
- Provide training to sales force about MDLZ brands, steps to a call, exhibition, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related fields (Degree preferred). English basic-intermediate preferred
- Have knowledge about competitors, the demand and the market dynamics, preferences of consumers.
- Have knowledge to recognize strategies and tactics in the market focused in traditional trade
- At least 3 years of experience at sales department, in Consumer Products industry, managing external distributors in Commercial positions of multi-national companies.
- 3 years of experience managing teams (sales people, distributors)
- 3 years of experience in his specific geographical area
- Experience in handling complex situations.
- Must have own car
- Ability to present information to senior level management in a concise and persuasive manner. Willing to challenge and question.
- Ability to handle business financials adequately (P&L, Budget, Commercial Investment).
- Strong skills on Sales and negotiation.
- Development of strategic partners.
- Sell and negotiate with impact.
- Able to communicate and execute Sales programs and policies and to demonstrate executional decision making abilities.
- Sales experience is essential to support critical problem solving skills that will be required in dealing with our customers and the Sales Teams
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!