At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
In Research, Development, Quality & Innovations (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
- Review raw material and product specifications with support from experienced members of the Regulatory team if necessary
- Interact and communicate as a regulatory partner with multiple functions, work in close cooperation with product/ packaging development, marketing, supply chain, quality, country management and product change partners in our business units and plants
- Support Consumer relations teams and regional SARA teams with queries regarding our products
- Create product information for pack including ingredient declarations, allergen information and nutrition labeling for the UK&I market
- Review claims for product, adverts and publicity, and escalates where necessary
- Assist in the implementation of new legislation changes into the business under guidance from management
- Participating in projects –medium/large scale – supporting the senior team members or manager with bigger scale projects
- Buddy up with new members of the team
- Conducting nutritional and labeling assessments with close cooperation with R&D department
- University degree in Food Technology, Food Science or Nutrition, Food Chemistry or other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of Working experience in Regulatory Affairs or a Quality function
- Experienced in working in an international and multifunctional environment
- Fluency in English
- Proactive team worker with organizational / project management skills
- Good networking and strong communication skills
- Reliable, accurate and efficient work-style
- Ability to work independently and solve problems independently
- Used to working to deadlines
- Attention to detail
This is a short term assignment for 12 months.
So if you’re ready to take this fascinating journey, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English. We will contact only selected candidates.
To see more job opportunities please visit our careers website.