Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Intern for Regulatory Affairs Beverages
- Support Regulatory affairs members to Performing regulatory assessments of formulas and raw materials for current and new products development process specially focus on Brazil;
- Support Regulatory affairs members on Developing Label information and artwork approvals in accordance with Brazilian regulation;
- Support Regulatory affairs members on discussions inside the category, helping to provide information and norms applicable to the company business and guiding the involved Mdlz departments.
- Regulatory support for Regulatory Monthly Report;
- Support Regulatory affairs members on some administrative activities, such as CLVs and Consularization documents procedure;
- Support Regulatory affairs demands and internal task forces as required, such as scientific materials research, scientific dossiers, Governmental Official and Scientific websites, etc.