What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Milka, Philadelphia, TUC, ORO, Ritz and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized and passionate candidate who will join the plant leadership team. The role is important for promoting our company principles (safety as a value), providing great internal customer support and driving HSE functional excellence and processes improvement.
- Legal and certifications compliance: map all applicable legislation and internal standards, track compliance and action plans and manage relationship with legal department, local and certification authorities (ISO9001, ISO14001);
- Emergence readiness: map emergence scenarios and elaborate emergence plans, train internal fire brigades and areas needed on an emergence and conduct simulations;
- Occupational hygiene: map and monitor risks (physical, chemical, biological and ergonomic risks) and assure proper controls (linked to medical devices);
- Third part management: manage HSE demands on contracts, legal demands for contractors and auditors;
- HSE pillar management: run the HSE pillar with the core team reprentatives from the department and the line teams with key system ownership; manage pillar PDCA, KPIs and KAIs deliver;
- Safety design: define and review standards and legislation applicable to site, validate design for HSE into projects and modifications, support IIM pillar and manage insurance risk ranking on demands;
- Security: ensure and monitor all security procedures are effective and in place;
- Lead implementation of global HSE project within the area of responsibility;
- Work with utilities and core teams to ensure all critical systems are kept in top conditions and there are no risks of accidents
- 5/6 years of HSE experience mainly in a structured and multinational Manufacturing environment (preferred if involved in Lean project)
- Successful coverage of R.S.P.P. roles
- Significant IL6S experience
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent written and spoken Italian
- Proficiency in MS Office, Analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn in HSE proactively
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive compensation & benefits package.