With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
This position provides financial support relating to the Mondelez International Corporate and related entities, Export and Investment HFM units. Financial support includes responsibility for financial results of 29 HFM Units which are comprised of roughly 14 SAP Entities/Co Codes and $59.1Billion of Assets and external/internal reporting including completing HFM and FIT. This position is also responsible for the coordination of the Stock Option, Restricted Stock and Long Term Incentive Withholding Tax rebill process to foreign affiliates including preparing analysis to facilitate billing and HFM analysis to ensure accuracy globally (+$120 MM annually). In addition, this position is responsible for the accounting for all the Intercompany Loans within Mondelēz International, working through and booking of all the Repatriation activity, Irish Captive, and Joint Venture accounting.
• Provide financial support for Mondelez International Headquarters, Export, and Investment Units (50%)
o Repatriations and Accounting for Investment Units
o Balance Sheet Account Analysis
o ITQ Packages
o Q&A for Investments
• Work with 3rd parties to book financial results for Irish Captive and Joint Venture entities (5%)
o Financials booked
o Balance Sheet Account Analysis
o FIT and HFM verification and adjustments of data
• External/Internal Reporting including completing HFM and FIT, but not limited to (10%):
o Support HFM Financials and verification of data and adjustments
o Support FIT Financial process including verification of data and adjustments
• Coordinate the Stock Option, Restricted Stock and Long Term Incentive Withholding Tax rebill process to foreign affiliates including preparing analysis to facilitate billing and HFM analysis to ensure accuracy globally (+$120 Million annually) (10%)
• Analyse and adjust Intercompany Loans (20%)
o Maintain documentation of loan agreements to ensure compliance
o Accrue Interest
o Analyse Balance Sheet Accounts
o Coordinate with affiliates and respond to questions
o Work across Finance groups (Treasury, Tax)
• Prepare analysis for ad-hoc sr. management requests including analysing data and providing financial support for special projects (5%)
Internal and external contacts:
• Mondelez Consolidations team, Corporate Tax and Treasury as they work through investment unit financials. These interactions will be high during the repatriations process.
• Affiliates finance managers as they ensure alignment on intercompany loans or rebill issues related to Stock Options
• Mondelez Finance Manager, Sr. Director and Consolidations on special projects.
• Key contacts at the Irish Captives
• Export Management to resolve issues with external (HFM) or internal (FIT) financial reporting
Qualifications, experience & Skills:
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in Accounting
• Ability to deal with complex processes and systems
• Strong systems and advanced Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in complex situations
• Experience with SAP highly desirable
• Experience with Backline a plus
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.