Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational CS&L Driver
A Mondelēz delivery Driver operates straight trucks as well as tractor-trailer combination vehicles for branch deliveries. They provide highly reliable, safe and responsive transportation service particularly in the areas of specialized unloading and on-time pick-up and delivery to Mondelez customers. They ensure customer transportation support for even the most urgent shipping requirements, regardless of seasonal or economic cycles. They are required to project a positive image for Mondelez International through the safe and effective operation of company-identified equipment and excellent customer service skills. Delivery drivers ensure the operating effectiveness of Mondelez International production facilities by ensuring shipment of finished products.
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job in a satisfactory manner, candidates must:
• Possess advanced knowledge of all applicable state and federal safety regulations and requirements.
• Possess the ability to effectively plan and execute assigned trips within FMCSR hours-of-service limitations, and according to scheduled pick-up and delivery requirements.
• Have basic knowledge necessary to perform preventive maintenance checks and services on tractors and trailers.
• Have basic knowledge necessary to effectively operate refrigerated trailer units, powered or manual pallet jacks, forklifts, on-board-computer equipment, and cellular/digital phones.
• Possess the ability to provide highly reliable and responsive customer service.
• Possess the ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of the workforce (both internal and external), as well as with the general public.
• Be capable of working through weekends and holidays on an as-needed basis.
• Be capable of driving safely in metro areas in all types of weather, at night, and through a variety of road/traffic conditions and terrain.
• Balancing of customer invoice and driver settlement report – obtains proof-of-delivery
• Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices
• Have the experience and knowledge required to identify deteriorating road or traffic conditions, and take necessary precautions to avoid accidents.
• Understand shuttle responsibilities and tasks associated with transferring product from an inventory pile location to an isolated cross dock locationQualifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Drive a Tractor/Trailer (Class A)
• DSD or grocery experience preferred.
• No restrictions on license
• Work independently
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Doubles endorsement preferred.
Additional General/Technical Skills:
• Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Must have the ability for flexible work schedule which includes early morning hours.
• Successful completion of drug test, DOT/MVR, and background check.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.