With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Customer Service Coordinator II is the primary point of contact for order management activities. Primary responsibilities include ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of orders and reviewing current order patterns/processes for improvements.
1) Handle accounts that are deemed as high volume, VMI or needing special attention
2) Accountable for the life cycle of a customer order, ensuring on-time delivery and accuracy of quantities and pricing
3) Coordinate with Distribution, Inventory Replenishment and Transportation for a seamless process to the customer
4) Follow initiatives to meet KPI metrics, including Avg Days Late (ADL), invoice accuracy, CFR and Order Compliance
5) Evaluate processes and recommends changes
6) Provide updates and communications as required
RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL / EXTERNAL)
- Sales Services
- Product Supply
- Financial Services
- Peer Relationships
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- College Degree Preferred
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.