With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
You’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store
In this role the successful candidate will be the Global NRM Finance Lead, with an overall responsibility to provide the financial leadership & governance for the Net Revenue Management team ensuring compliance with all financial obligations as determined locally & globally.
• Ensure commercial efforts across the markets are captured and tracked in financial plans and actuals. Providing timely reporting to key stakeholders.
• Cross functional leadership to deploy & G2N Harmonization (21 Trade Spend Buckets) and drive adoption in key markets, to include usage, analysis and outcomes.
• Lead the standardization of the Customer Terms and Promo ROI deep dives and support the implementation across the markets.
• Build effective network with and across regional/global finance ensuring NRM embedded into key process (SP/AC/IBP).
• Lead the identification and support of G2N drill-sites across markets / spend types
• Drive the NRM agenda in key global projects including Global Chart of Accounts, D4SA, Global Return Policy, Revenue Recognition Policy, Sell to Customer audit assessments to ensure NRM efforts are linked with initiatives.
2. Support the global, region and local markets in
• Terms and Promo Deep Dive implementation across the markets.
• Provide finance leadership to the Global Sales team including coordination of global budgets
• Provide financial input into the NRM end to end process & potential automation, including key interface across Sales & Finance, MBS.
3. Drive best in class financial governance of the NRM reporting for Mondelēz
• Oversee the timely & accurate reporting of NRM KPI’s, including best in class reporting and analysis.
• Provide Finance PoV into longer term NRM strategy & roadmap
4. Build NRM capability across the organization, including the deployment of standard G2N analytics, NRM playbook and as well as the development of financial acumen training for the sales organization.
KPIs / Dimensions:
Improved trade spend efficiency & effectiveness. Managing to trade spend budgets, Vol growth, Net revenue growth, NR / Kg growth / NR growth Vs TS growth. Capability building via Mkt Assessments. Global scope.
Targets / Dimensions:
Delivering LT trade efficiency & effectiveness metrics. Trade spend budget is currently $12Billion, with an estimated $7BN that is optima able. Mid-range OI improvements as a result of Trade Spend Optimization around $0.5BM to $1.0BN (2-5Yrs) Delivering Pre event evaluation metrics (no of countries where capability is systemic). ROI
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
• Global & Regional Sales leadership
• Corporate Finance Leadership
• Regional Finance Leadership