Location: Bournville, Birmingham, UK
Salary and Benefits: Competitive
Closing date: 2nd of March 2018
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Responsible for the weekly creation and execution monitoring of production capacity plans for Finished Goods across the MEU technology platform – excluding daily scheduling activities in the factories.
- Highlight production planning issues / bottlenecks / propose-initiate immediate action to secure business continuity
- Monitor logistics supply flows to the destination warehouses and resolve planning issues / bottlenecks / propose-initiate immediate action to secure customer service availability
- Also responsible for weekly monitoring and tracking of capacity plans for FG at non-Mondelez plants and third party suppliers for the MEU technology platform
- Provide consolidated hub inputs for Executive Supply Reviews as part of the monthly IBP cycles to agree upon effective capacity plans that balance customer service, supply cost, and inventory targets as well as to ensure that all derailing issues are effectively framed and escalated to relevant forums for resolution.
- Develop strong linkage with manufacturing sites and ensure the plants are following latest supply plans with appropriate labour and technical resource through regular working sessions.
- Provide the hub related inputs to Category NPD from a capacity/material planning perspective and also ensure an efficient execution of in/out-phasing processes within a short/midterm production horizon.
- Manage processes to deliver the defined working capital targets for finished goods, WIP, R&P with minimising stock obsolescence.
- Implement the required MEU R&P Replenishment strategies with suppliers, ensuring optimal MRP set up/forecast provision/contract coverage and expected upstream communications are harmonised with liabilities transparent.
- As deputy to the Hub Platform lead, being able at any time to cover all requirements that the hub team is lead efficiently and delivers the agreed targets and KPIs.
Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training
- University Degree
- Comprehensive Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or experience
- Fully Operational knowledge of SAP ECC/APO/BI in Supply Chain through formal training and experience
- APICS CPIM certified or similar accreditation - preferred. Motivation and capability to acquire accreditation - mandatory.
- Supply Chain Management: knowledgeable of modern demand and supply planning concepts.
- Priority Setting: understanding and managing the key issues and success criteria.
- Learning on the fly: the ability to analyse complex issues and make appropriate decision.
- Self Development: demonstrating personal learning flexibility.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Perspective: Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Conflict management: personal maturity and tact to deal with issues and conflicting insights.
- Operational management experience with supply planning processes
- Work experiences in an international environment
- Experience with IBP
- Mature English skills - required.
- Any other European language - preferred.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.