- Understand local business needs & challenges, and align with Spend Area team on how to translate these to solutions.
- Drive successful sourcing strategy implementation in direct materials with various internal business stakeholders and external business partners.
- Ensure local business compliance with Global Procurement Policy, and drive implementation of new ways of working in accordance with global Procurement Operating model.
- Ensure no supply disruption and delivery of exceptional services, value and high quality of work to the business partners in Japan.
- Manage relationships with local suppliers to ensure best delivery for Mondelez businesses.
20% Drive local implementation of global Procurement policy, strategies and new operating model
20% Keep business continuity by ensure direct material supply to Mondelez manufacture plant
20% Manage local internal stakeholder relationships and ensure promotion of Procurement value
20% Ensure consistent best practices are in place and Lead on key common scorecard
20% Manage local supplier relationships to ensure best delivery for Mondelez business
- Strong leadership and drive for results skills to manage Japan procurement operation direct materials team to deliver exceptional services, value and high quality of work to the business stakeholders, ensure procurement strategies are in place and promote the value of procurement to Japan business.
- Communication, change management, relationship building and conflict resolution skills to handle adversarial situations, build strong partnerships internally with stakeholders including senior leaders and externally with suppliers in order to achieve commitment of business deliverables.
- Collaboration skills to work with AMEA procurements to design, deploy and maintain best in class procurement operation processes and standards/tools, bring in leading practices & processes to the function and have effective execution and governance framework to enhance the maturity of the process in the function, and continuously improve the functional effectiveness.
- People management experiences and skills will be a plus to grow further in the organization
In addition, this role requires in-depth knowledge of full procurement operations from source to pay, understanding the business interaction with various stakeholders and overall business challenges, and then translate them into solutions which enable procurement to support the business needs and create competitive advantage, and continuously monitoring procurement effectiveness and performance and identify the gaps and build continuous improvement plan and road maps.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Native level of Japanese mastery is must. (writing, listening and speaking)
The ideal job holder must have a Bachelors’ or equivalence
5+ years of experience in similar job scope