Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You’ll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
Provides high quality Buying Support services to the Procurement Organization, ensuring that SLAs and service obligations are met for the work within scope of the role. This position fulfils coordination role and is responsible for buying support business process.
This position is accountable for:
- Performing administrative contract/PO creation and maintenance (e.g. check terms and conditions, check that actions comply with Mondelez standards)
- Performing validation of Procurement workflows (Regional Worflow, Price Validation)
- Logging support queries accurately and in detail within KAYAKO, i.e. user information, source of queries, description of problem and solution
- Close interaction with Procurement, Internal stakeholders, EBSC, IT
- Analysing and reporting exceptions and if relevant offering recommendations for improvements on process
- Driving the sustainable continuous improvement process
Create, amend, delete of SAP purchase orders and contracts
Attach all relevant documents to SAP documents, amend when necessary
MPL/UPA Price update support
- Perform formal checks to ensure compliance with policies
- Manage relationships with requisitioners and buyers
- Ensure proactive resolution of identified issues
- Testing of technical release changes
- Support and consult with Procurement Business Process Management and Buying Groups to quickly adopt best practices and facilitate harmonization opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations e.g. Global Procurement Policy
- Support relationship to BPM and Buying Groups
- Take active role in building cross-country synergies in Procurement and Finance
Ensure SLA’s & KPI’s
- Ensure SLAs and service obligations are met for the work within scope
- Ensure the fulfillment and update of the process documentation
Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
Proven experience in data processing, computer applications, management information system or call center applications
Good team player
Fluent in English
Other European languages (Spanish, German, French, Italian)
- Technical Skills in the area of Buying Portal & Ticketing Tool
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, pro-activity and ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Analytical, precise and well organized
- Strong systems skills: SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point...)
- Ability to conduct training & good presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in business process gained in Accounts Payable area & business understanding of P2P end to end process
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience working in SSC/Outsourcing environment within a large international environment for 1-2 years
This position is related to the fulfillment of tasks resulting from the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 02.09.1997 on occupational health and safety. (Journal of Laws 1997.109.704)
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!