Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting career opportunity in the Human Resources function, in the capacity of HR Solutions Specialist, based in Cairo, BU.
The HR Solutions Specialist position sits within our newly transformed HR function and will be part of HR solution bubble supporting the business across a range of HR activities from Hire to Retire (HTR), including recruitment administration, on-boarding, relocation, leaves of absence and separations, employee data management in the HR system.
HR Solution is a key driver for the HR strategy execution that works towards top tier financial performance and creating a great place to work
- Responsible to deliver Hire to Retire processes from offerings till separations.
- Delivering high-quality service to customers in responding to queries, advising on policies and procedures and managing HR administration processes.
- Supporting line managers in HR processes (absence management, policies, labor relations cases, separations processes, Etc.).
- Playing an active role in the implementation of HR Projects, both local and regional ones.
- Coordinating Hiring and on-boarding processes due to business needs in compliance with global standards and local legal requirements.
- Managing data gathering to provide accurate and timely instructions to payroll e.g. for local terms and conditions such as overtime, shift allowances, first aid payments, banked hours etc.
- Providing reports from HR systems.
- Proactively seeking opportunities for simplification and harmonization of current HR processes.
- Support in the implementation of any core restructuring activities in his site that would impact ER agenda, to ensure smooth implementation of restructuring activities in-line with company standards and values as well as local labor laws.
- Other tasks connected with personnel administration.
- Ensure updated SHARP records reflecting current organizational changes through aligning relevant HR stakeholders who are accountable for SHARP operation and maintenance.
- Responsible for filling in and maintaining payroll database and SHARP (Provide Personnel Administration activities maintaining as well as Super User role in HR Systems (SHARP / Local Payroll).
- Ensure that database are efficiently developed, implemented and maintained to enhance managers’ access to HR data and support their decisions, as well as to provide cost-effective service to employees.
- Responsible for HR record keeping in accordance with corporate policies and local Labor legislation
- Responsible for compliance and enforcement of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- Receives request to create requisition & Creates requisition in Taleo.
- Coordinates interview schedules of qualified, external and internal candidates with hiring manager and interview team. Organizes interview logistics including meeting location and distribution of required documents (i.e. resume, requests for candidate information, interview guides, feedback forms, etc.).
- Initiate employment verification & on-boarding processes following notification of offer acceptance from Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure internal moves and new hire transactions are processed correctly by HR Solutions into SHARP.
- University Degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources covering general HR functions.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Result-oriented approach with strong problem solving skills.
- Passion and desire to develop in the area of HR.
- Project management experience/skills.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.