Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
Currently we're looking for a person to join us in the role of:
Global Strategic Pricing & Price Product Architecture Manager
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Starting date: March/ April
This role is critical to drive better business decisions based on appropriate Price & Pack levers to drive GR, NR, Share, OI & Margin growth.
The Strategic Pricing & PPA Manager reports to the Global PPA COE Lead.
The Global Price Pack Architecture Manager is responsible for:
- Advancing the development and utility of Nielsen Insights Studio
- Leading region specific PPA analysis - Conducting comprehensive portfolio scan and analyse a broader combination of levers, leveraging forecasting tools and processes to assess the impact of recommendations on value sales and margin, calculating price elasticity values
- Covering broad range of price and pack levers, identify pricing / pack size opportunities, and providing recommendations for major country and brand priorities for implementation in short term and long term
- Identifying best practices, creating new tools and improving existing processes; for the express purpose of advancing the utility of SP\PPA.
- Cross category support & knowledge management
This position requires a proactive, mature and self-reliant person who can always take the initiative and influence within a broad team environment. We are looking for a lucid and structured communicator, who makes their point clearly and persuasively.
- 7 years working experience in an insights field, with advanced analytics. Preferably at an analytics agency or consumer goods company.
- Bachelor's Degree (Technology, Engineering, Statistic or Math preferred)
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics methods (Conjoint methodology, Pricing analytics, forecasting simulators)
- High analytical skills and ability to synthesize data
- Very good communication and influence skills
- Ability to work across cultures and in remote teams
- Expertise in Market research data sources (retail measurement, Brand Health Trackers and consumer & shopper panels; assessment of data quality)
- Experience in using Nielsen Retail Audit database software (Answers & Nitro) to extract data, prepare reports & dashboards would be of an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Fluent English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.