As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
Continuous Improvement Engineer's main responsibilities:
- Implement, define, support and coordinate productivity cycles in the plant
- Research, initiate, coordinate and implement various improvements in the production and work organization
- Strenghten the continuous improvement culture, providing world-class quality products and processes, while increasing cost effectiveness
- Organize and carry out audits and systems inspections plus reporting
- Cooperate with the Production Area Managers, Team Leaders and Process Engineers in the field of project improvement, including changes in manufacturing standards and process optimization
- Conduct training in RCA, Kaizen DMAIC, share best practices and support utilities projects
- Grow tools and methods competencies to make data based business decisions more efficient.
- Master's degree required
- Knowledge of LEAN tools, DMAIC (SMED, 5S, TPM, Kaizen, 5W1H, 12KK, etc.) required
- LEAN/TPM expierience
- Fluent Polish and English
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications required, Mini Tab is n advantage
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Green / Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma is an asset
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you’re ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.