Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/
/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Process Engineer
Provide technical leadership and support within the Mexican bakeries (Salinas Victoria/Monterrey) for all R&D plant activity in order to drive growth, quality and productivity programs. Position reports to RDQ category leader in East Hanover, but is physically located within the assigned manufacturing facility.
- Act as primary point of contact for RDQ at the assigned manufacturing plants.
- Lead and/or support all new product (Growth) plant trials in that facility.
- Properly plan and coordinate each trial, communicate between plant and R&D, provide appropriate level of technical support and troubleshooting to execute trial objectives and ensure proper documentation of each activity.
- Lead and/or support R&D Quality programs in assigned facility.
- Work closely with R&D Brand Stewards to support Key Driver programs to reduce consumer complaints.
- Provide technical guidance to Lean Six Sigma efforts in supporting all Measurement System Analysis and sharing of best practices across the network.
- Collaborate closely with the following functions at both plant and HQ: Continuous Improvement, Quality, Analytical, R&D Brand Stewards and key Operations contacts.
- Lead and/or support plant and R&D efforts to reach annual Productivity goals for both Plant conversion and Raw/Pack. Provide technical support to develop new cost saving programs and execute active projects.
- Contribute to building overall Productivity pipeline.
- Develop, coach and share information with plant personnel as a means to improve technical understanding within the plant.
- Work collaboratively with plant personnel and other HQ functions including RD&Q to ensure that programs are aligned against key business objectives.
- Actively participate within the Supply Chain Reinvention and Tech Service R&D teams to continuously evaluate and improve support provided to both the NA R&D team and the plant.
- B.S. in Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Food Engineering
- Intermediate English required
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a Research & Development/Quality function
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects within a plant environment (Product Development, Process Technology, New Product Commercialization, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership within a science or technical role
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functions and geographies
- Strong knowledge of supply chain
- Ability to operate at a high level with minimal supervision
- Project management skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!