Mondelez International LLC is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Delivery Lead, the Infrastructure Capablity Delivery Lead - Collaboration is a Global leadership role in the ‘ITS Infrastructure Project Delivery organization” focusing on delivery of the Collaboration IT portfolio.
This role reports to the Infrastructure Delivery Lead within the Project Delivery Organization and contributes to the agenda by leading end to end delivery of strategic Infrastructure Collaboration programs. Collaboration priorities include projects relating to the following services - Unified Communications (Voice & Video), End User Services (Desktop management, service desk, PC refresh, print services), Identity & Access Management, Enterprise Social, etc.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the delivery, deployment of all projects through MDLZ and Partner teams for the Collaboration tower.
- Provide project leadership, planning and engagement across the Collaboration Capability roadmap
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include benefits across, costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risk
- Program & project management - governance, phase gates & project health check-ins
- Program financial management, ensuring benefit realization is maximized through accelerated deployment
- Global & regional stakeholder management
- Program risk and inter-dependency management
- Resource demand planning & management
- External PM on-boarding and assimilation
- Own the quality assurance with MDLZ & External partners in all phases of project delivery till project is successfully transitioned to sustain organization in Service Management & Operation function x
Do you have what it takes?
- 8-12 years managing IT Infrastructure projects
- 8-12 years in outsourced environment , partnering with external global IT delivery partners
- 8-12 years experience in vendor management
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed, virtual global organization and deal with users in multiple cultures
- Ability to manage project delivery in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage competing priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage expectations, communicate to and influence global stakeholders and leadership
- Highly evolved business acumen with an experience of large programs delivery in multiple regions
- Strong program management skills and experience in driving & managing change
- Strong focus on cost effective innovations in Program delivery & Proven experience to find quicker alternative to established critical path
- Program & Project management
- IT Infrastructure program & project delivery
- Vendor management in experience in program delivery
- Building and developing IT business cases