Mondelez International is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Philippines.
Reporting to the Site Leader Manila, Global Fin, SSM, Employee Services, the PMO is responsible for providing support to the Migration manager for a smooth and on time go live of the services to be migrated from the identified geography/location to the MBSC in Manila, Philippines.
This role is a fixed term contract for 12 months
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordination with different enabling functions, service delivery team in MBSC, under supervision of the Migration Manager to ensure that activities identified in the project plan as it relates to the readiness of people, process and technology are properly tracked and monitored.
- Assist the Migration Manager in creating / developing deliverables, status, issues, risks and actions in Knowledge Transfer, Pilot and Ramp, and Hypercare.
- Create, develop minutes of the meeting, decision records and other critical project records that will support the implementation of the Migration methodology.
- Assist and provide project management support at the work stream level in coordination with Migration Managers, Solutions, PMO, KT / Project Team and Project Managers.
- Provide Updates & Status Reports on the Transition Progress to the Business Units on an agreed frequency.
Do you have what it takes?
- College Graduate (accounting, finance, business and industrial engineering degree is considered an advantage)
- Project Management training not required (but definitely an advantage)
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Leadership potential demonstrated in school or previous work