Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting career opportunity in the Marketing function, in the capacity of Category Brand Manager, Chocolate Count lines, Egypt; based in Cairo BU, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to support the planning and execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market. The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category. The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation.
- Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s.
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation, agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication.
- Manages connection & media planning and buying locally.
- Ensures effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar.
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets.
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market.
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
- Typically works with a timeframe for less than 12 months
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both Marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programs based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs.
- Influencing senior teams.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.