What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
With the implementation of Mondelēz Business Services (MBS), our newly created shared services centre, we have made an amazing progress to make our internal processes world class, more aligned and more efficient. Our newly transformed central HR function supports our business across a range of HR activities from Hire to Retire (HTR), with a great focus on excellent customer service, continuous improvement and drive for results. MBS is a key driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
As our new Employee Experience Lead, you will be contributing to the overall strategy for the training, communication, design and technology that affect our user experience, specifically as a member of the project leadership team for the implementation of ServiceNow. We have an entire dedicated workstream to focus on employee experience, and you will be at the core of it, whilst championing our employee forum and creating an environment based on feedback and continuous improvement. This role will also support the implementation of a new case management tool for MBS’ delivery of Employee Services.
This role will report directly to our Global ServiceNow Delivery Lead, based at Global HQ in the US, and will have a high visibility across our business, as the end result of the ServiceNow project will have a direct impact on every single Mondelēz employee at every level. As such, successful senior stakeholder management will also be a key area for our new Employee Experience Lead.
• To lead the Employee Experience workstream in close collaboration with a Consultant Employee Experience Co-Lead, assisting with research into the employee experience for HR and MBS by providing internal insights, access to voice of the customer data, etc.
• To ensure the developed Employee Experience toolkit is intertwined into all User Experience testing/activity
• To work with our Communications Lead to ensure the Employee Experience methods/Personas are incorporated into the overall Change, Training and Communications strategy
• To work with the Mondelēz Project Manager and the Project Management Office team to ensure all project activities in the Employee Experience workstream are captured appropriately in the project plan and Migration Methodology
• To collaborate with our Service Design, Consultant Design & Transformation, Knowledge Management & Portal, Consultant Knowledge Management & Portal Leads to ensure that feedback/pain points from end users and Employee Experience activities are addressed to align with the vision of the project
• Strong background in HR, HR operations/processes, or Organisational Development
• Ability to interview or review feedback, collate for trends and transfer to action plans
• Background managing project tasks in accordance with a specific timeline/deliverable date
• Experience utilising network or team to execute actions
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.