Senior Brand Manager - Chips Ahoy
Req #: 1801001
Job Category: Marketing
1. Brand and communication strategy development and activation
• Identify growth opportunity and develop brand strategy via in-depth analysing business/category trends, consumer insight, and competitor framework.
• Lead, influence and work strategically with Sales /CP&A team to drive execution excellence and evaluate the activation effectiveness.
• Be the Thought Leader to inspire and lead team to develop communication strategy together with good execution quality.
• Monthly monitor business performance
2. P&L Management for Chips Ahoy! business
• Accountable to deliver Chips Ahoy! business topline/bottom line annual/monthly target within resources
• Provide inputs into the Annual Contract (AC), Latest Estimation (LE), and Consumption Model (CX) for the brand via the company’s IBP process
• In charge for marketing activation to ensure effectiveness and high ROI.
3. Organization Development
• Takes ownership of co-op with cross-functional teams (local team, RCT).
• Manages talent through effective recruitment, development, coaching and advancement planning.
• Accurately assesses brand team and provides constructive and effective feedback on Strengths and Development Opportunities through formal SF (Success Factors) and informal feedback.
1. Experience: At least 6-7 years experience with solid marketing experience in developing & executing strategy, brand building and P&L management.
2. Strong leadership as well as team player;
3. Fluent English both in written and oral;
4. Fluent at MS office software (PPT, Excel, Word)