At Mondelēz we’re serious about helping you grow and encourage you to build new career experiences to develop your talents. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll have access to a range of diverse opportunities that can span brands, functions and even countries! We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with favorite brands such as Milka, Oreo, Belvita and Barni. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
As M&R Engineer you will:
- Maintain and further develop the maintenance and repair system of production lines through quality repairs and servicing to ensure target efficiency is achieved; within the M&R and Energy budgets in accordance with plans defined by Maintenance Supervisor and MDLZ best practices.
- Prepare and lead projects to improve equipment efficiency, execute, monitor and track budget of those projects.
- Ensure compliance of equipment and maintenance activities with MDLZ quality and S&E expectations.
- Perform and run maintenance of technical equipment in working order.
- Ensure high technical efficiency of production lines (not allowing stoppages).
Organize control and co-ordinate activities for repair and preventive equipment maintenance from the shift technical staff.
- Lead a team of technicians maintaining production equipment.
- Co-operate effectively with other departments in order to plan and run timely maintenance and preventive repairs of machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for activities and supplies of the stores of non-standard and spare parts and technical materials, including regular ordering under guidance of M&R Supervisor.
- Prepare and lead projects to improve equipment efficiency, execute, monitor and track budget of those projects. Participate in cross-functional projects to install and start-up new production equipment, in implementation of plant-wide optimization projects.
- Manage and control execution of works related to waste management of lubricants/hazard materials and keeping records.
• Professional experience with production machinery/equipment is critical
• Experience in Maintenance & Repairs is desired
• University degree in Engineering
• Good knowledge of mechanical and electric engineering
• Good English written and spoken
• Effective project coordination, good planning skills, Time Management
• Communication and coaching skills
In return we offer:
• On the job training
• Exposure to large scope engineering projects with high impact for the company
The position is based in Svoge Chocolate plant. Organized transportation service to manufacturing site and/or mobility allowance provided.