Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
Reporting to the Project Commercialisation Development Manager, the Project Commercialisation Manager supports the product change process in the Chocolate category. This individual interfaces extensively with Consumer Marketing, Customer Development, Finance, RD&Q, Quality, and all functions within Supply Chain (Procurement, Manufacturing and Customer Service and Logistics), to deliver projects within the specified time, cost and quality parameters.
This role is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development & implementation of a broad, coordinated set of projects to meet the revenue, volume, growth, productivity & quality goals & priorities within the Chocolate category.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks & resource (people & cost) requirements
- Ensure that suitable risk assessment & contingency planning takes place, is communicated & agreed upon by all stakeholders & is acted on as necessary to keep the project on track or to accelerate the project if the business need exists
- Develop methods to monitor project progress & provide corrective action if necessary.
- Enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed out & key learning’s are documented.
- Support the PCDM & AMEA Chocolate PCM team with monthly reporting requirements
- Initiate the finished goods master data setup & communicate completed information to all stakeholders so all information systems can be properly set up to produce, ship, sell and invoice our products.
Complexity, Efficiency & Waste
- Ensure that project scope & timing take into consideration minimising waste (raw, pack & finished goods write-offs) & reducing complexity (utilising existing asset platforms, managing SKU proliferation) to the business; champion these activities within the business and project teams.
- Build & maintain strong cross functional relationships to enable thorough problem solving & resolution or assistance in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional groups.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Accounting/Finance, Business, Marketing, Logistics, Engineering, Quality, Food Science or Operations).Please note: All candidates must have work right of this country to perform the role
- 3-5 years of experience in a consumer products environment typically in a Supply Chain, Production, Procurement, R&D or Project Management role
- Some change / project management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of the supply chain and basic supply chain principles.
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Can multitask and handle complexity of different projects
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role.
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we've got this one covered. Thanks!
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment.
Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.