Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
The HR Reporting Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the HR Information Management Reporting Team to deliver reporting and analytic services.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Provide day-to-day guidance and direction to the HR Reporting Team within the assigned location.
- Coach, motivate, train and inspire direct reports to deliver team and project goals and develop talented individuals who can move on to other HR roles or other roles in the business
- Understand HR processes as well as the related data in the various HR systems in order to create/provide the appropriate and accurate reports and actionable business insights.
- Able to support technically team members who:
- Extract data from various sources, including HR applications like SAP and SuccessFactors.
- Connect/link data from various sources utilizing Excel or Access to prepare data.
- Run regular scheduled reports as well as on-demand reports.
- Present relevant data and trends in clear, concise reports/dashboards.
- Gather Report requirements from the Talent Management COE.
- Support HRIT during year-end processing by investigating data issues and concerns as well as ensuring completeness of data in various HR systems.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proficient in Data Analytics (minimum of 2 to 3 years)
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools; Knowledgeable in SQL and other analytics programming language
- Experience in HR system and reporting administration required (3-5 years)
- Experience to perform System and User Acceptance Testing
- Strong functional and technical skill set for different HR technologies (e.g. SAP HR/ SuccessFactors/ Workscape/Taleo)
- Ability to write functional specifications
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, resolve system issues
- Technical skills and know-how to perform configuration and table maintenance
- Understanding to design and create reports
- Ability to perform impact analysis on new enhancement and change requests
- Ability to identify and implement process/technology improvements
- English language fluent, multi-lingual with strong written and verbal communication skills – business fluent