New Product Development – Local & SEA
• Manage new product development, ensuring timely launch. Managing the entire new product development process from conceptualisation, research, pricing strategies to working with the commercial team on the implementation activities.
• Lead & drive new product development projects and collaborate with S&T and S/Chain to ensure timely launch of the projects
• Helps to coordinate packaging revision & new packaging development for SEA ensuring all artworks are SEA compliant.
• Responsible for the implementation of the local marketing strategies for the assigned brand/brands through marketing plans.
• Formulate brand strategies based on strong market analysis, competitors’ analysis and internal portfolio analysis, utilising the BCC tools.
• To update branding guidelines and footprints, utilising the WCE templates and other BCC tools. To adhere and comply to global branding guidelines, where applicable.
• Relentlessly focus on efficiency and cost by driving GC improvement through value optimisation projects working closely with S&T team.
• Ensure that the pricing/product mix is reviewed and recommending change where appropriate.
• Monitor performance of segments and brands against contract
• Manage marketing spend within the assigned DME budget
• Ensure all brand strategies are underpinned by strong & in-depth consumer understanding
• Overseeing the development and implementation of the marketing plan and work closely with Sales team to execute the plans.
• Identify and implement any gap plans by working closely with the Sales team
• Constant review on campaigns and brands through yearly brand reviews and post campaign reviews to encourage vigorous and continuous learning.
• Work closely with the agencies to come up with winning and differentiated point of awareness supporting the brand communication strategies.
• Collaborate with the POB team by providing overall campaign direction and ensuring the development is in line with overall campaign objectives and brand positioning.
• Work closely with Consumer Insights team on identifying brands’ research needs
• Plan the full year’s marketing researches together with the Insights team supporting the need on brand strategy development.
• To analyse the research findings and insights and turn them into actionable brand plans
• Prepare bi-monthly report based on retail audit, market trends information, etc. to department head
• Drive excellence in delivery of activation projects to deadlines, working cross functionally to achieve objectives and budget.Qualifications
• Possess a Bachelor degree or Master degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics, MBA would be an added advantage
• Minimum of 7 years FMCG experience in brand management
• At least be holding Executive position for 5 years
• Strong analytical skills and be able to look at issues from different perspectives
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Be energetic, a proven achiever with strong leadership skills to drive & influence the strategic category agenda
• Have good balance of a leader and a team player
• Possess a solid understanding of FMCG industry
• Possess a strong command in spoken and written in Thai and English
• Good computer skill in Microsoft Office