Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting career opportunity in the Sales function, in the capacity of Modern Trade Perfect Store Lead; based in Cairo BU, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a channel lens to category strategies and shopper marketing objectives. The incumbent will consolidate categories, trade/shopper activities, in-store guidelines and shopper conversion objectives into comprehensive channel agendas. Moreover; He / She will drive flawless implementation of channel programs and activities to drive distribution and enhance shopper conversion in addition to acting as the primary point of sales contact for RMs and Marketing teams.
- Accountable for channel tracking, analysis and ultimate achievement of internal distribution targets (MSL/ SKU dealing) as well as Retail Audit ND &WD targets for core brands.
- Accountable for the quality of in-store execution within the channel of Key Accounts in addition to contributing to the development of the in-store visibility guidelines
- Accountable for aligning RMs with channel input and opportunities and sign off all updates/ changes he/she is recommending to be applied in the guidelines.
- Cascade in-store visibility guidelines to the field force and drives the sales organization towards flawless execution in-market leveraging supervision tools, audit program and incentive program.
- Play a key role in the development of permanent and temporary display solutions (provide thorough brief, feedback on technical drawings of the solutions, test samples in outlets and sign off final designs).
- Accountable for driving deployment of POB solutions within the channel in line with the guidelines (Plano-gram, customer classifications, location and threshold)
- Sets and cascades the deployment targets to field team and tracks actual deployment versus set targets.
- Develop and ensure proper implementation of channel trade programs and Contracts.
- Own and ensure the execution of the channel trade activation calendar; integrate categories activities into channel calendar and ensure proper communication through a monthly trade letter and in-market implementation.
- University degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in supervisory field sales position (preferably in KA channel) including a minimum of 2 years’ experience in trade marketing position at an FMCG company.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem solving: Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, offering innovative and practical solutions in dynamic environment.