Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
The Reporting Specialist is responsible for creating and executing reports primarily related to <<Focus Area>>and will present in clear and concise manner. This role will also perform heavy analysis on the related data.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Understand the Recruiting processes, the Organization structure, as well as the related data in the various HR systems in order to create/provide the appropriate and accurate reports.
- Create reports to support Government Mandated Report
- Create reports to support <<Focus Area>.
- Extract data from various sources, including HR applications like SAP, SuccessFactors and Taleo.
- Connect/link data from various sources utilizing Excel or Access to prepare data.
- Run regular scheduled reports as well as on-demand reports.
- Present relevant data and trends in clear, concise reports/dashboards.
- Gather Report requirements from the <<Focus Area>> COE.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve reporting processes.
- Updates HR Data in the system based on set parameters and agreement with the business.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of three years HR reporting and advanced Microsoft Excel; highly proficient in Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Word;
- Minimum of three years of extracting data from HR applications and consolidating, performing analysis, and presenting results with interpretations of data
- Minimum of one year of <<Focus Area>>experience (includes creating/maintaining dashboards)
- Some experience preferred in <<Focus Area’s main process>>.
- Global experience, cultural sensitivity; excellent relationship building skills with strong customer-orientation
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills including gathering, analysing, and interpreting data as well as testing and troubleshooting of reports
- Strong integrity; experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Preferably with experience in SAP HCM or SuccessFactor