What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Mondelēz International’s Reading Science Centre provides unique opportunities in the provision of scientific analysis, research, consultancy and training to its parent company and the wider food and pharmaceutical sectors. Operating as Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL), we apply leading-edge science with integrity and service to exceed expectations and deliver greater value to our clients.
In RSSL we are customer focused, science led and results driven. The RSSL performs a wide range of analytical analyses for a variety of food, pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and supports Mondelez research and innovation.
This position is responsible for supporting the quality team in maintaining and improving RSSL quality system in Reading UK through:
• Maintaining RSSL UK compliance to cGMP standards for the pharma industry and RSSL accredited status to ISO 17025 for the food industry
• Support RSSL laboratory staff with advice, guidance and knowledge of the appropriate quality system requirements
• Conduct internal audits and follow up on findings
1. To maintain and improve the RSSL quality system processes by review and approval of QMS processes e.g OOS investigations, change control, deviations, method validation, issue and withdrawal of the controlled documentation.
2. Assist RSSL at audits by clients and at regulatory inspections, MHRA and UKAS. Acting in a professional manner and exemplifying RSSL corporate image.
3. Audit the RSSL laboratories or department against the relevant Quality Systems (UKAS, GMP) according to the audit plan, document the audit detailing the findings and agreeing with the appropriate staff the necessary corrective actions. Follow up any non-compliances and ensure that corrective actions have been taken prior to closure. Prepare, distribute and administer the audit report for the areas audited.
4. Assist with preparation of data for departmental quality review meetings, quality lead meeting, client audits, external regulatory inspections attending audits and capturing actions and minutes as and when required.
5. Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
Communication & Influence
1. Support training on quality matters, delivering ad hoc and planned training on Q-Pulse and other quality matters.
2. Take a proactive role in continuous improvement program.
1. Work to the highest standards of safety and quality by ensuring that appropriate COSHHs, risk assessments and SOPs are understood and followed.
2. Assist with the documentation of SOP’s.
3. To complete assigned quality actions on a timely manner
4. To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
5. To understand and work to the requirements of GMP and UKAS.
6. Ensure training records are accurate.