Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Associate Category Activation Manager Powdered Beverages & Meals
Lead Beverages & Meals Activation in CARICAM (10 Countries) and Innovation / Equity Strategy for Beverages across WACAM. Being responsible for the category plan delivery through superior execution in the region, in terms of Brand strategy, Media Planning, IBP Process, P&L Accountability, Pricing Strategy, Brand Equity and innovation agenda, all of them aligned with LA and Global Teams.
• Managing the co-creation and execution of the marketing plan (AC/MSF/SP) for Beverages and Meals to deliver business results while ensuring the efficient use of the marketing budget.
• Lead IBP process together with Finances and Sales: demand planning assumptions, alignment with multi-functional teams.
• Managing CARICAM P&L in partnership with WACAM Category Cluster Lead and LA team defining: volume projections, pricing strategy, and budget accountability.
• Monitoring and analyzing monthly brand performance results, and developing recommendations and appropriate action plans.
• Working with cross functional partners (Customer Marketing, Equity, Innovation, R&D, Demand Planning, CI, Finances, SARA and CS&L) to identify key business issues as well as unmeet local (WACAM) consumer needs to initiate work streams to address these opportunities.
• Working closely with agencies (Digital, ATL, BTL, and Design) to ensure a clear understanding and superior execution of marketing plans on time.
• Effectively manage of marketing budget (A&C) to assure communication, sales and positioning objectives trough profitable return of investment.
• Co define & implement WACAM Beverages: annual promotional calendar and innovation annual pipeline.
• Lead CARICAM/ WACAM projects in the MOR process: giving fully support pre and post project also anticipate potential issues and advice the project team.
• Responsible for all product packaging and portfolio optimization on Beverages updates in CARICAM & WACAM ensuring they are aligned with the strategy and coordinating with the SARA department.
• Manage and develop direct reports focusing on achieving Category targets while inspiring them and Supporting their careers developmentQualifications
•Bachelor degree in business, marketing, engineering or economics.
•Fluent in English.
•6 year experience in General Marketing Experience
•6 Year experience in development of Brand Plans.
•6 year experience in Communication Campaigns
•6 year experience n Product Launching
•6 year experience in Consumer Promotions Execution
•6 year experience in Managing Creative and Media Agencies
•4 year experience in Consumer Insight understanding
•4 year experience in Sales forecasting and pricing strategies
•4 year experience in Financial Heath Management
•2 year experience in Project & cross functional teams Management.
•2 year experience Managing and development people
Drive for results
Learning on the fly
This position demand high level of influence, drive and focus on brand and financial results and a full knowledge of the whole company:
•Shows tenacity and determination to deliver results, remains passionate about goals and beliefs in the face of resistance.
•Is able to handle conflictive situations searching for a solutions where both parts can win.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!