Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Continuous Improvement Automation Specialist
- The position incumbent will operate in a cross-functional and international environment contributing to the successful implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives. Role will provide support on developments of macros, databases, SharePoint workflows, complex formulas worksheets etc.
- Create, produce and maintain solutions based on Macros, SharePoint workflows, Complex Worksheet formulas
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Develop and program enhancements, upgrades and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business and Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Translate the Business need into automated solutions and / or SharePoint based workflows.
- Design, build, document and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Communicate continually with the client and team members to explain progress on the development effort.
The successful candidate will be a:
- Bachelor Degree, with a technology emphasis or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience developing solutions in different platforms such as Excel, Access, SharePoint, visual basic
- Previous experience developing software for shared services companies is desired
- Visual Basic
- SharePoint Workflow solutions,
- Solution Testing End User Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to easily collaborate with peers and customers
- Attention to detail
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!