Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Continuous Improvement Senior Specialist
- The position incumbent will operate in a complex, cross-functional and international environment contributing to the successful implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives on a MEU/NA/AMEA level.
- This position will coordinate and lead continuous improvement initiatives within the MBS organization supporting all the work streams including End2End value streams and global strategic initiatives
- Collaborate closely with Stakeholders in the given business function to implement strategic goals, translating them into individual measurable goals and actions.
- Communicate effectively to manage change and business transformation, to yield projected outcomes and results.
- Create effective Continuous Improvement collaboration within the MBS organization.
- Participate on creation of the CI Governance / Management system within the MBS organization.
- Assist management and champions in selecting improvement projects that align with business/functional goals and strategies.
- Assist to develop and prepare project charters and business case to justify proposed project.
- Actively lead the identification, prioritization and selection of process improvement opportunities
- Ensure Continuous Improvement projects are smoothly integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy.
- Lead Selected CI LSS Projects as a Project Manager
- Train, educate and transfer knowledge of IL6S principles, methodologies into MBS organization
- Act as a Mentor and Coach to develop selected Employees to Yellow Belt / Green Belt /
- Serve as an internal expert on process improvement tools and techniques focusing on Lean Six Sigma
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!