Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Business Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst WACAM accountable for consolidating Sell In Data from Direct and Master Distributor Markets in WACAM Region dealing with problematic source of information in the region and focusing on 3 KPI's: Net Revenue, Net Sales and Trade Stocks.
1. Responsible for consolidating Sell In and Days of Stocks as WACAM, understanding commercial aspects of the business, giving categories stakeholders the update as One WACAM on monthly basis.
2. Responsible for consolidating Trade Stocks Forecast, Sell In and Sell Out as One WACAM on monthly basis.
3. Responsible for delivering Sell In Reports to WACAM Region considering time differences on daily and monthly basis based on Net Sales.
4. Responsible for consolidating the regional report of WACAM Category Planning Initiatives on monthly basis based on Net Revenue.
5. Responsible for delivering Top 20 Clients Ranking WACAM based on Net Sales / Net Revenue in monthly basis.
6. Manage incidences on data quality for Sell In, creating tickets to IS, follow them up and validating as needed, in communication with Technology Leaders from Clusters.
7. Prepare 2 Global Reports: Top 12 KPI's to LA Staff.
- Economist, Industrial Engineer, Administrator
- Knowledge of sales performance analysis
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Financial Planning or Commercial Planning
- Data management
- Analytical Skills, self-starter with proactive working style
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!