Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Brand Manager, Innovation Savory
The Brand Manager, Innovation will form a key member of the Regional equity and Innovation team. This role is responsible for supporting the ongoing generation of the Savory innovation pipeline, for the North American business unit (US & Canada) to contribute to achieve category sustainable growth. This position will report into the Associate Director, Wellbeing, PMO and Savory Innovation.Qualifications
- Support the defining of the brand level innovation strategies, in partnership with the Sr. Brand Manager, to support equity building
- Own in conjunction with the Sr. Brand Manager the three (3) year view for the innovation plans and sufficiency
- Manage portfolio level PMRs, with inputs from the regional innovation team as needed
- Manage flavor banks and LE executions
- Support category/ brand innovation strategies as well as building/validating, executing and managing the 4:2:1s
- Support wellbeing execution and management
- Have a profound understanding of Brand territory, positioning and consumer insights to develop winning, relevant innovation.
- Generate a pipeline of innovation initiatives, aligned to current business hurdles, to meet Category roadmap growth ambition
- Develop alternative business models to ensure sales and profit hurdles are achieved realistically.
- Develop and lead each initiative from the Discovery Process up to completing Commercialization stage in which project will be transferred to the base business team.
- After project is transferred to the base business team, continue as a team member sharing any information that could strengthen the proposition up to launch stage.
- Complete all the IPM (integrated portfolio management) documentation and prepare dialogues and updates for the NALT (North America leadership team) from gate 0 through gate 3 of IPM.
- With Market Research support, conduct required research to identify winning ideas aligned to brand strategies and in line with Bu’s and Region needs.
- Consistently dialogue with Region innovation team to ensure the learnings from other geographies are captured throughout the development for North America.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!