Order to Cash Intern
Req #: 1801582
Job Category: Customer Service & Logistics
The objective of this internship is to allow the intern to discover the role of a order-to-cash specialist, while handling specific project tasks, and taking part in teamwork, activities and life in a Supply Chain team. Some of the duties and tasks include:
- Case file loss analysis
- Day Sales Outstanding Reduction projection
- Overdue improvement project
- Return and Vendor Investigation Form improvement plan.
- Support the processing of Trade Return Notes.
- Work closely with the order-to-cash team.
- Ad-hoc task given by supervisor/manager.
- Open to all 3rd or penultimate year students who are currently enrolled in a degree program
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Able to converse in clear verbal and written communication
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (eg: Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity level