Key Account Executive Planner
Req #: 1801594
Job Category: Sales
This position is responsible for assisting each of the Key Account Manager in managing of the important everyday tasks that allow the Key Account Manager to focus on driving profitable sales, and spending more time dealing with the ever increasing complex and demanding customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage customer plan on Navigator, and event creation, submissions for approval
- Assist in developing Bulletin promo and monitoring promotional activity for NKA customers
- Monitor delivery/order process
- Settle and track all the incoming promotion/activity claims from the customers
- University graduate from across major with min. 3 years experience in related role
- Exposure in distribution company is preferable.
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels.
- Broad networks with account will be an advantage.
- Having strong leadership skill
- Good skill in motivating people
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skill