Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Customer Collaboration Analyst
The key purpose of the role is to develop strategic partnerships with customers, making MDLZ a competitive edge and a key growth enabler. Develop & implement Channel/Customer Strategies aimed to deliver business KPIs and co-implement Customer Supply Chain programs to deliver business objectives and BIC service. Manage Customer Performance, contracts and agreements
1. Responsible for design, definition and negotiation of Supply Chain solutions between Mondelez and its customers in order to improve productivity, drive cost reduction.
2. Support Commercial, Route to Market, minimum order quantity as well as increasing customer satisfaction.
3. Drive Country - BU Customer Service Maturity Matrix.
4. 1 Manages CMI/VMI Programs as an input to IBP process, Joint Forecasting with Specific Customers (such as Master Dstributors, Global Key Acounts) for BIC Service.
5. 2 Works with Sales and Finance teams (Customer Business Team) to drive Fuel to Cash: DSO, DC reduction and Overdue accounts.
6. 4 Works with Log Ops and Customer Supply Team to develop productivity initiatives with the customers and or intermediaries (distributors). 7. Develop Customer and Channel Strategies.
7. 5. May manage Customer Agreements.
8. Customer Master Data Alignment and/GDS, eletronic catalogue initiatives. Implement EDI projects, electronic invoicing or related.
9. 3Meet KPI metrics for claims processing in line with company set targets.
10. Participate in regular customer meetings (e.g. quarterly meetings to review service levels, JBP for GKA or LKAs as needed). Distributor, Wholesalers, Others
11. Claims Management together with Finance (Customer interaction and ad-hoc analysis during inbound calls; monitoring of cases managed in MBS)
12. Provide first level assistance and analysis in case of issues impacting customers.
13. Ensure a high level quality of service and act as VoC within Mondelez
14. Propose changes that can improve the level of service and drive CFR and Invoice Accuracy
Graduate of a Business Administration, Engineering or Logistics area.
Fluent Spanish and English.
At least 2 year experience on Customer Service, Order Management,Logistic or related positions
Excellence verbal and written communication skills.
Deep understanding of Supply Chain Management and Order to Cash cycle
Knowledge in Computer Operating Systems (pref SAP and Microsoft Office - Intermediate Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros))
Customer orientation and performance motivation
Process management and planning skills
Collaborative and good communication skills
Accountability, proactive thinking, flexibility
Strong analytical skills.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!