What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Working wit customer teams to track progress towards revenue KPI's.
- To complete promotional past evaluation in partnership with Finance and Marketing.
- Supporting the Customer Planning Manager by providing regular reporting (promotional volume tracking, trade spend, percentage promoted, seasonal inflight tracking).
- Monitor revenue realisation of any cost price increases.
- Working with Customer teams and Sales Finance to ensure all trade spend is in the system and accruing correctly.
- Attend customer forecast surgeries to understand customer dinamic and identify opportunities and risks to the plan.
- Approve promotional activity in lines with guidelines with regular reviews of promotional spend.
- Minimum 2:1 Degree achieved and some FMCG experience gained via work placements/internships.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.