With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Sustainability and CI leader leads perhaps one of the most critical enablers of business performance results - the newly created NA APO team. This APO team ensures that the planning capability is used to deliver best in class Service, Cost and Cash targets, daily system performance and availability (highly critical to the business), planning processes are suitably designed and implemented, and ensures adopting of industry leading capabilities to help business drive results.
• Leads the new APO team of experts that ensure (a) implementation of the right capability to support the business to ensure it is leveraged to drive best in class results (b) continuity of business by ensuring availability of system on a daily basis and (c) providing best in class service to the broad APO user community (~100 people) in NA
• Ensures system and process support is maintained in order to maintain the optimal planning solution and results, including governance of advanced processes such as the Optimizer DMS to maintain the health of the supply plan
• Provides APO planning expertise to the hub on Demand, Supply Planning and Replenishment, including sub processes such as inter-regional flows, and owns the process model for these within the region.
• Ensures that the end to end process model and reporting is reflected in the system design, and manages the regional requirements in ongoing projects and system enhancements. Represents the regional planning hub in the ITS portfolio management process.
• Leads development of ongoing continuous development roadmap – next generation APO (IBP suite), planning in the cloud etc.
• Responsible for ensuring ongoing assessment and qualification of people to drive continuous training and development of the team Qualifications
- 12+ years of work experience
- 10-12 years of Supply Chain planning experience
- 4-6 years of CPG experience preferred
- 8+ years of SAP APO functional and technical expertise - minimum 2 full lifecycle APO implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree requried, Master's degree preferred
- Working knowledge and experience of Demand and Supply Planning process, sub processes
- Experience of Advanced Planning systems - specifically, SAP APO, SAP BI
- Strong communication skills
- Project Management
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.