With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
A Regional SCE Business Process Excellence Associate Director – Supply & Material is responsible for design and maintenance of policies and procedures around the Supply and Material Planning processes within the region. This role is also responsible for driving team development, capability and continuous process improvement.
The following describes key success criteria for a Regional SCE Business Process Excellence Associate Director – Supply & Material:
• Responsible for continuous improvement for supply and material planning, processes and tools in the region
• Provide key inputs in the boundary setting and management process, including working on recommendations with Category Product Supply Director on target priorities, supporting design of scenarios and inventory simulation models
• Set policies and procedures for inventory levels, cycle time, throughput, and working capital
• Responsible for monitoring, improving and sustaining better metrics such as CFR, DIOH, production plan accuracy, etc.
• Develop and maintain certification and training programs for supply and material planning teams in the region. Work with Supply Planning Managers to create individual development plans for the Supply and Material Planners
• Work with Global SCE Business Process Director - Supply & Material to share best practices and escalate improvement opportunities from the region
• Responsible for monitoring current technology adoption and effectiveness
• Responsible for technology roadmap – continually assessing additional needs for tools and technology and the path to get there
• Participate in innovation and commercialization projects
• Provide best practices, both internal to Mondelēz as well as external benchmarks, in support of development of replenishment strategies for raw/pack materials, vendor collaboration
• Provide best practices, both internal to Mondelēz as well as external benchmarks, in support of development of business continuity plans for key strategic suppliers
•Drive continuous improvement for supply and material planning, processes and tools in the region, by reviewing current processes, ways of working, gaps and tools, to improve and sustain better metrics such as CFR, DIOH, production plan accuracy, etc.
•Drive continuous development and learning activities in the region, by managing certification process, upskilling, and coaching and aligning approach with Global SCE Business Process Director - Supply & Material, to ensure appropriate skillsets and capabilities of planners in the region
•Assist Category Product Supply Director in setting targets, by analyzing potential bottom up scenarios, reviewing top down targets and current KPIs, and deciding on the final target, to enable categories to achieve DIOH goals
•Collaborate with Global SCE Business Process - Supply & Material by reviewing escalated issues and adopting best practices/learnings from Global and/or other regions, where possible, to enable continuous improvement
BACHELOR’S DEGREE (4 YR)
MASTER’S DEGREE (preferred)
1. General work experience (MIN 12 years)
2. Functional work experience (Supply Planning) (MIN 9 years)
3. Full operational knowledge of SAP ECC / APO (preferred) or other Advanced Planning Systems through formal training & experience. Fully versed on Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (MIN 9 years)
4. Ability to evaluate different supply chain scenarios / trade-offs (MIN 9 years)
5. CPG experience (MIN 5 years)
1. Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly
2. Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities
3. Knowledgeable of leading practice supply planning concepts
4. Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills in English
5. Comprehensive Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or experience
6. APICS CPIM certified or similar accreditation - preferred.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.