This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS), supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind.
- Build a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
Change is constant at Mondelēz International (MDLZ). When we lead people through change and transformations, we are influencing them to do something different so that we can achieve greater results and make them stick. But it is our employees who must ultimately change their ways of working. If this journey isn't managed successfully & if people don't adopt new ways of working or resist change in other ways; then we will not achieve the targeted benefits.
At MDLZ, we manage transformational & transitional changes via a group of highly skilled practitioners who leverage our unique Change Ability Framework & toolkit to prepare, equip and support our people through changes in order to drive our organizational goals.
This role description is for a Communications & Change Management Manager dedicated to the transformational project detailed below to help promote employee adoption and in turn business outcomes.
The Mondelez Business Services (MBS) function aims to simplify and standardize the way we work at MDLZ by delivering global end-to-end, repeatable and scalable processes that support our business – with exceptional service.
The MBS Communications & Change Manager (C&C Manager) will drive the execution of the change management & communications agenda for large scale projects for a large service organization within MBS Employee Services. The C&C Manager will be joining a project team to support in the implementation of large scale-global projects including the deployment of ServiceNow – a cloud based solution that will enable more streamlined IT and HR operations.
The roles requires “big picture” thinking to understand scope of change as well as attention to detail to draw out stakeholder-level impacts while engaging our colleagues and defining a strategy with HR and Leaders to manage people impact. The C&C Manager will work in true partnership with senior-level leaders across functions and geographies to identify and drive transformation throughout relevant parts of our organization, as well as coach leaders through the change and nurture a change agile culture.
This person will need to be self-motivated, highly driven and have strong attention to detail. There will be a great deal of variety in the change & communications work, all within a fast-paced, agile environment. Successful candidates will have a strong passion for creating a wide-variety of inspiring and unique communications. This role requires someone who has strong written and verbal communication skills and is passionate and energized by the pursuit of fostering employee engagement.
Communication & Change Responsibilities:
- Helps in the defining and executing change management strategy in support of all project/program efforts.
- Supports all MBS ES change management activities and planning, including but not limited to the development of strategies and tactics, change impact analysis, audience/stakeholder assessments, communication and training plans.
- Ensures that all communication activities for ServiceNow are aligned and coordinated with the Change Strategy and broader change approach for Integrated Talent Management as a whole
- Coordinates and executes all communications captured in the overall Communication & Change strategy/plan.
- Works closely with the Vendor and Project Manager in all project related communications as needed.
- Leverages creative methods and appropriate communication channels to reach key stakeholder groups over the course of the project implementation.
- Coordinates all required translation activities for communications in accordance with the project timeline.
- Ensures consistent communication to all audiences over the course of the project implementation.
- Works closely with SMEs, Corporate and Government Affairs to adhere to corporate and region communication guidelines.
- Writes and edits content for internal SharePoint sites and newsletters in support of key project initiatives and MBS Employee Services operations.
- Coordinates and facilitates focus groups and other interventions to promote stakeholder engagement within defined change & communication timelines.
- Collaborates with MDLZ Employee Experience Lead to ensure overall Change strategy/plan aligns with Employee Experience expected outcomes.
- Participates in all ServiceNow Process design workshops to ensure understanding of change impacts for employees, managers, HR and MBS
- Works closely with ServiceNow project team workstream leads to ensure plans are integrated (change, communication, training) to help employees understand new ways of working.
- Works with MDLZ Service Design Lead to incorporate process redesign into the communication and change strategy.
- Provide tools to measure and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of change interventions through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Partner and collaborate with other change and transformation managers to integrate plans, ensure cohesive and consistent application and continuous improvements of the change approach.
- Identify a strategy with HR to help drive employee engagement for the function.
- Delivering and operating in a remote working environment.
- Support with MBS Communication strategies for learning events and “People Strategy” initiatives. Creating outside the box, engaging communications that can attract attention and excite colleagues.