Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Research Development and Quality Technology and Spend Area
The major role of the Spend Area (SA) and longer-term RDQI breakthrough PMO is to define and maintain process standards by providing a framework to establish and report standard performance measures based on organizational goals and objectives and providing tools and procedures to achieve this.
He/she will bring significant insights (opportunities, financials, etc.) for our material spend and governance to our critical core performance areas in support of the breakthrough technology discovery and development agenda. Specifically, ensuring the Spend Area Lead Team and RDQI teams have real time visibility and clear line of sight to our productivity delivery “in year” and sufficiency for the “out year”, governance of Organization Capability and ways of working and delivery of analytical insights to support Spend Area Lead Team Strategic Planning processes (Strategic Plan / Productivity Delivery / Organization Capability). PMO ensures efficient and effective SA and breakthrough technology project management. PMO acts as a Primary Point of contact for “High Impact” initiatives related to SA and RDQI linking to other SA’s where the technology best fits.
Establish project methodologies and way of working for respective Spend Areas & RDQI Breakthrough Technology Discovery/Development teams.
- Managing the overall governance & project progress for a SA & technology development teams
- Deploys overall COE governance, communication plans, and reporting requirements within the SA and RDQI Discovery/Development teams
- Facilitates alignment discussions between groups
- Escalates appropriately to Leadership – including to MLT and RDQI LT if needed
- Establishes appropriate review meeting structure cadence, facilitates meeting, ensuring that all follow ups are complete
- Ensures proper “governance”: (resources, milestones, and risks) are being followed
- Leads preparation and pre-work for all SA/RDQI Discovery review meetings (weekly Lync, Monthly, Quarterly, and Compliance)
- Ensures all follow up actions are complete coming out of Spend Area Leadership meeting.
- Responsible for supporting the execution of our core program portfolio and working across sub-spend areas to ensure consistency and that we achieve our organization goals & objectives.
- Program and Project Management
- Works with the SA & RDQI teams to roll out and ensure implementation of the major worktracks (VSM, Supplier relationship management, long term sourcing / supplier strategy, Key breakthrough technology developments, cost and product benchmarking, consortium buying, major disruptive supply chain strategies)
- Consolidation and analysis of the data collected from program status information, comparing results with baseline and communicating status to management for review
- Provides critical insights, identifying risks and opportunities, timely analysis and communication of trends in our delivery
- The PMO not only analyzes projects, but also addresses project-related concerns and risks to network (SA, functions, regions, sponsors, steering committee)
- Reporting, Analysis and Other Duties
- Gathering data on progress and producing reports as needed vis dashboards and also leveraging Process management and continuous improvement for improving/streamlining data collection and focus on added value e.g. holistic analysis having global overview
- Bring data insights, interpreting the key data sets to unlock transformational opportunities feeding it in Strategy development and implementation
- Drive dashboard development, implementation and systematic review and translation into actions by being conscious about redundancy and automation
- Formal Education ( Degree / Post Degree)- Required
- MBA- Preferred
- Finance Experience- Preferred
- Project Management- Preferred
- English (Fluent)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures
- High level conceptual, analytical and collaborative skills, with the ability to interpret and manage the organisational environment
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!