Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Buying Support Specialist
Provide high quality Buying Support services to the Procurement Organization, ensuring that SLAs and service obligations are met for the work within scope of the role. This position fulfils coordination role and is responsible for buying support business process.
This position is accountable for:
• Create, amend, delete and self-approved direct materials contracts in SAP with a value up to US$ 750k
• Perform the activities related to Invoice Price Variance ( review, analysis and approval of workflows or delegation to SAT)
• File all relevant documents to SAP Contracts, and amend when necessary
• Analysing and reporting exceptions and if relevant offering recommendations for improvements on process
• Driving the sustainable continuous improvement process
• Perform formal checks to ensure compliance with policies
• Ensure compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations e.g. Global Procurement Policy
• Ensure SLAs and service obligations are met for the work within scope
• Ensure the fulfilment and update of the process documentation
• Logging support queries accurately and in detail within Ticketing tool, i.e. user information, source of queries, description of problem and solution.
• Assist Team Leader with driving sustainable continuous improvement process & harmonization across Mondelez Latin America region.
• Lead CMaaS (Contract Management as a Service) projects or other assigned projects as needed.
•Create, amend, orders and contracts
•File all relevant documents to SAP documents, amend when necessary
•Manage relationships with requisitions and buyers
•Ensure proactive resolution of identified issues
•Testing of technical release changes
•Support and consult with Procurement Business Process Management and Spend Area Teams to quickly adopt best practices and facilitate harmonization opportunities
•Ensure compliance with all internal guidelines and external regulations e.g. Global Procurement Policy
•Ensure all relevant reporting is prepared and submitted timely and accurately
•Support relationship to BPM and Spend Area Teams
•Take active role in building cross-country synergies in Procurement, Finance and Planning
Ensure SLA’s & KPI’s
•Ensure SLAs and service obligations are met for the work within scope
•Ensure the fulfillment and update of the process documentation
Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.Qualifications
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Other: Spanish+Portuguese
- Demonstrated success in business process gained in Accounts Payable area & business understanding of P2P end to end process
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience working in SSC/Outsourcing environment within a large international environment for 2-3 years
- Technical Skills in the area of Buying Portal & Ticketing Tool
- Proven experience in data processing, computer applications, management information system or call center applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proactive and ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Analytical, precise and well organized
- Good team player
- Strong systems skills: SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point...)
- Ability to conduct training & good presentation skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!