At Mondelez International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
Supply Planning Manager
Planning and monitoring important parts of the Category Supply Planning technology platform, e.g. big Mondelez factories in whole and/or major external suppliers, with all activities related to:
- Short/ mid / long term finished goods production requirement planning and materials planning across the Mondelez Europe (MEU) category technology platform network – with strong linkage into plants to ensure conformance to schedule and drive labour / capacity plans and into Areas to secure customer service delivery.
- Manage Inventory levels to target expectations and customer service availability agreements.
- Manage Category Planning Process performance and efficiency in the MEU platform network.
- Management of significant capacity challenges across all country markets in MEU and lead communication to business contacts across impacted countries.
- Assessment of short term feasibility requests from all countries (where necessary).
- Provide consolidated hub input for the monthly Executive Supply Reviews.
- Mentoring/coaching within the platform team supply planners on junior planning level.
- Potential deputy to the Hub Platform Manager
- Extensive communication with many functions and countries across the wider MEU business, occasionalls also at senior level.
- Relevant University Degree
- Comprehensive Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or experience
- Fully Operational knowledge of SAP ECC/APO/BI in Supply Chain through formal training and experience
- Minimum 3 years of operational management experience with supply planning processes
- Knowledge of modern demand and supply planning concepts
- Work experiences in an international environment preferred
- Ability to analyse complex issues and make appropriate decision
- Demonstrating personal learning flexibility
- Fluent English, any other European language is a plus
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Let the joy begin!