Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Human Resources Analyst
Responsible to coordinate HR processes to ensure functional and organizational capabilities needed to deliver business results, employee’s engagement and diversity and inclusion practices. Besides, this position is responsible for ensuring the deployment and flawlessly execution of the Talent Management agenda, change management processes, organizational structures design, OVHs control, and all people related topics en Ecuador. In alignment with COE´S, HR Coordinator is responsible to support the execution of HR processes related to recruitment and selection, retention, talent development, training, hiring, onboarding, performance management processes, compensation and labor relations BU stakeholders, fostering an outstanding work climate aligned with the WACAM EVP.
- Lead retention process ensuring to have the right people in the right position and completion of proper hiring and induction processes, with the best internal/external talent.
- Support line managers to ensure performance management cycle on time completion according to company processes including business & individual goal setting, MYR, YER, Talent Review and Development Plans.
- Guarantee onboarding process for new employees to ensure business knowledge, corporate policies & procedures & early engagement of NH.
- Lead and support managers & teams in change management processes to build a strong culture aligned with business needs. Support all strategies to enhance accurate organizational environment offsetting change impacts.
- Ensure proper management of employee relations according to the local labor laws and guarantee the smooth solution of labor conflicts.
- Be a partner with other HR bubbles (COEs/HRS/MBS) to guarantee processes alignment.
- People cost OVH control for Ecuador.
- Comply with all HR administrative tasks and KPI´s tracking such as budget, headcount, sharp/CMT updated, turnover, among others.
- Become a strategic business partner for Markets Ecuador helping managers in decision making process in initiatives, projects and daily operation.
- Act as HR focal point for Ecuador guaranteeing alignment with Markets WACAM HR team.
- Regional projects leadership and participation.
The successful candidate will be a:
- Graduated in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Bilingual (Spanish – English)
- 3+ years of experience in HR functions
- Local Labor Legislation knowledge (Ecuador)
- Critical HR processes knowledge (talent management and people agendas)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools
- HR Processes understanding and knowledge
- HR background supporting 200+ employees worldwide companies
- Personnel Administration
- Strategic thinking
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!