At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Product Change Manager is responsible for managing business change initiatives e.g. product innovation or pack change, from project initiation through to implementation & launch within dedicated business category and markets.
This role interfaces extensively with Consumer Marketing, Customer Development / Business Planning, Finance, R&D, Quality, Legal, Consumer Insights and all functions within Supply Chain (Procurement, Manufacturing and Customer Service and Logistics), to deliver projects within the specified time, cost and quality parameters.
Project team management:
- Identify and engage appropriate level of cross functional representatives forming a team to deliver the project brief; ensure resource issues are resolved
- Manage project team meetings and other methods of communication demonstrating strong meetings management and facilitation skills and championing quality outputs at all times
- Challenge project teams to maximize efficient project delivery.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional groups; apply methods to monitor project progress and provide corrective action if necessary.
- Deliver the agreed projects in full accordance to the I2M process.
- Create alternative high level project plans, agree lead alternatives with stakeholders.
- Coordinate and distribute project brief to pass validation gates.
- Create, own and communicate a detailed project plan for every project showing key decisions and milestones
Communication & Reporting:
- Lead communication on all project matters, clarifying scope, timelines, issues, risks and decisions required.
- Maintain project documentation and reporting to communicate clear status of projects, key timings, issues & risks.
- Ensure that suitable risk assessment and contingency planning takes place, is communicated and agreed upon by all stakeholders. Ensure that the contingency plan is acted upon if necessary to keep the project on track, accelerate or stop the project if the business need exists.
- Manage stakeholders through relevant forums, escalating issues and risks and driving solutions.
- Raise profile of projects through representation of projects at senior forums.
- Build stakeholder management plan with project team and ensure stakeholders are appropriately engaged.
- Ensure that project scopes and timing take into consideration minimizing waste (raw, pack write-offs) and unwanted complexity (utilizing existing asset platforms, SKU proliferation) to the business system.
- Ensure full Supply Chain visibility through the I2M Process and work within guidelines of best practice project management process using available tools.
- Enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed and key learnings are documented and preparing project evaluations when required.
- Initiate the finished goods master data setup and communicate completed information to all stakeholders so all systems can be properly set up to produce, ship, sell and invoice our products.
- Change / project management knowledge.
- Working knowledge of the supply chain and basic supply chain principles
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting/finance, marketing, logistics, engineering, quality, food science, operations)
- MS office tools, SAP, Meridian, (MyProject, SGS – preferred)
- Experience in a consumer products environment, typically with some experience of supply chain / manufacturing / procurement / R&D / marketing / customer development / project management.
- Fluent English, other European language would be an asset
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits program.